The most commonly searched terms in Google related to marketing can vary depending on the specific industry or niche, as well as current trends and events. However, some general terms that are commonly searched for include:
- “digital marketing”: This term encompasses a wide range of online marketing techniques and strategies.
- “content marketing”: This term relates to the creation and distribution of valuable, relevant, and consistent content in order to attract and engage a specific target audience.
- “social media marketing”: This term refers to the process of promoting a product or service through social media channels.
- “SEO”: Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of optimizing a website to rank higher in search engine results pages (SERPs) for relevant keywords.
- “PPC advertising” or “pay-per-click advertising”: This term refers to placing ads on search engines or websites and paying a fee each time someone clicks on the ad.
- “email marketing”: This term refers to the process of sending promotional messages to a group of people via email.
- “mobile marketing”: This term refers to the process of promoting products or services to customers through mobile devices such as smartphones and tablets.
- “affiliate marketing” : This term refers to earning a commission by promoting other people’s or company’s products.
- “influencer marketing” : This term refers to the process of working with influencers, who have a significant following on social media, to promote a product or service.
Note that the list above is not exhaustive and there are many other terms that might be more specific to certain industry or niche. Also, the search terms can vary over time and location.